In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the following details the identifying data of the entity:
Social reason: DASPI ITALY, S.L.
Address: POL. Ind. FOUR ROADS, P-20 – 06130 – VALVERDE DE LEGANES – BADAJOZ
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE.
Here you must describe the purpose or activity of the website or the entity. Prices of the products or services offered through the website, with indication of taxes and shipping costs.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the website: www.daspi.it.
In general, the relations between DASPI ITALY, S.L. and the Users of its telematics services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with DASPI ITALY, S.L. or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of DASPI ITALY, S.L. and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages or even quoting the sources, unless written consent of DASPI ITALY, S.L. is prohibited.
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS.
DASPI ITALY, S.L.. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its websites and may even limit or not allow access to such information to certain users.
DASPI ITALY, S.L. , through this document, includes its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the www.daspi.it website, in order to improve the usability of them, know the habits or browsing needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other services present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity , or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its websites, the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about the use and object of them. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by such users.
DASPI ITALY, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by its purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allow access to restricted access tools, as well as configure the available options to measure. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/ or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and service offered by the entity (mainly, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain browsing profiles of users.
Classified by Duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of retention of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the receipt of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those must be deleted
stored on the user's computer, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be found in:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other data to be included on the website depending on the service or product offered by the company:
- Codes of conduct to which they are attached.
- Data relating to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
- Collegiate data and academic degree of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
- Additional information when accessed via an additional charging phone number.
- If you also make online contracts you must add the following information prior to the procurement process:
- Procedures that must be followed to hire online.
- If the electronic document of the contract is to be archived and if it will be accessible.
- Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
- Language(s) in which the contract may be formalized.
- General conditions to which, where appropriate, the contract is subject.
- Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.